Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day MADNESS!

Projects. Boy, do I have projects!
AND, my children were lucky enough to be left with ME for the weekend!
That's right, I put 'em to WORK!
Bathrooms, bedrooms, dishes, YOU NAME IT!!!
It may not look like much to you, but I worked on my closet (now beautifully organized and functional!) AND, may I present to you...
The clean corner of my basement!!!
Do NOT hold your applause!!!!



Two kids. Twice the projects and cleaning power!


Amazing grace! There is clean space in the basement!


Please, mark your calendars...let's see how long I can keep this up. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Now this is a real life blog!! Just look at the real look of enthusiasm on those kids faces!

Sat Jun 02, 09:44:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home