Saturday, May 26, 2007

24 hours in Paris begins!

And so, we arrived at our hotel in Paris. A far cry from our stay in Barcelona BABY, but it didn't really matter, right? We were only in Paris for 24 hours before heading to our new destination!

I started this 24 hour adventure a bit on the tired side. And a bit out of the loop on the Late Game. I mean, it had been so relaxing in Barcelona! The adrenaline had slowed a bit.

This was Jenny's turn to be tour guide, and I was shocked at arriving from a country where I could get by with my South American Spanish...to a country that I didn't understand a word! It caught me a little off guard!

So, we settled our stuff into the ibis hotel room and off we went!



The famous "Blue Bag". This is what Jenny used in case our luggage was overweight. I found it humorous on numerous occasions! RyanAir was very restrictive with luggage, and we are frugal people!


Our ibis hotel in Paris!


This is what I always pictured France to be! How fun!


This was the beginning of our day in Paris! You will want to remember us this way, 24 hours later...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

The sidewalk cafes....I remember them fondly! We enjoyed sitting there counting the number of skinny people that walked by before we would see a fat one. We did the count three times and the lowest count was 42!

Mon May 28, 01:37:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home