Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And on to Paris!

Well, the Late Game did not stop us.
Motion sickness tried.
I found some saltines in my bag somewhere, hung out near the restroom at the Girona airport, and prayed.
I think Jenny got to eat both Big Macs. And I didn't care!

A few weary hours later, we landed in Paris.
These were just the pictures to prove it!

PS - On this trip, Barcelona was my idea, Paris was Jenny's. She speaks French, I speak Spanish.
And on to the Eiffel Tower we go!


Just a little weary! But, safe inside the Paris airport.

Well, okay, this is a good sign!

Two happy girls, just waiting for baguette and cheese!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Oh yeah....I recognize this airport and long to get back!

Thu May 24, 06:35:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home