Monday, April 23, 2007

The tour has ended...

The Cheesy Bus Tour was over.
My hours in Barcelona, Baby were coming to a close.
Don't think for a second the adventure has ended!!!

As Jenny and I trudged back to the hotel to get our suitcases, we were tired, a bit over-sunned and bedazzled by what Barcelona had to offer. We had a few more blocks to go.

I decided to take a picture of the convention center. It wasn't necessarily anything very interesting...but it was the picture of "normalcy" that caught my attention. I was studying it, wondering what kind of "normal" conventions or tradeshows went on there. Wondering if I would ever have a job that would bring me to a market in Barcelona, Baby!

We rounded the corner, and to our surprise they were filming! I am quite sure it was the next Oscar film. We ran smack into the set! Below is what we saw (note the "Take It Easy" production truck parked across the street!)




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home