Monday, April 23, 2007

What was this?

Hmm. It wasn't a celebrity spotting. Nope, sure of that.
He was a little...French?
Either way, he was a riot. Next thing I knew, Jenny and I were chatting up a storm with him. He was having a good old time on the set of that famous movie I am sure they were shooting!
And HE wanted his picture with ME!! hahahaha.
(Now why can't I meet cool guys in America?? :)

The other two images give you an idea of the set. Note the snobby looking lady!! She had to be the star!

Okay, now we were running...well, a little bit late. Just a teensy, tiny bit. It would be okay. We had to get back to the bus station. BUT, we still had to get luggage, and we were STARVING. I mean, STARVING.

And the late game will continue...





Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home