Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beautiful!

I took a hint.

Europe has taken too long!

I am not giving up...but I am going to share moments as well as European adventure!

So, the next European post will be...24 hours in PARIS!!

But for now...I have learned about myself that I am one to live for the moment. I am not a planner, I love spontaneity. It's what I love most about life!

So, yesterday, after work, baseball, grocery store...with frozen stuff in the trunk...

I saw this moment. I lived for it. I had my camera, and took this.
Right along Route 79 in Heath.
And my kids lived it too.
Megan took a picture.
They realized the value of a moment, a beautiful gift from God.

And so did I.




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Beautiful, dear! I love the new outlook!

Tue May 22, 11:13:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home