Thursday, March 01, 2007

One Last Look

The beautiful Mediterranean. What a perfect day!
Our last shot of the hotel in Barcelona.
The view of the city was incredible. I have a soft spot for cities built into mountains on the ocean (reference - Antofagasta, Chile)

Just in time, we caught the double decker tour bus. What fun! I have never done a cheesy bus tour before. But what a perfect day for it! It was about 80 degrees and sunny. Spring in full bloom!!!
Little did I know at the time, the character in the picture above would become quite the tour bus companion for my friend Jenny. Often the trips we take are interesting sight-seeing, but I find that the people you meet on ANY trip is really what traveling is all about.
The tour lasted a couple of hours. Maybe longer? Maybe we took too long at our 5-star breakfast? Either way, the day was entirely too short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home