Monday, November 13, 2006

Blonde or Brunette? Vote here...

I know you have always had that burning question...do blondes REALLY have more fun??
I certainly have wanted to know, having always been a brunette, surrounded by blonde friends! But I could never try anything so drastic, not in front of those I know! So, how better to find out than thousands of miles away in a mall in Barcelona? I must admit, at that moment in time I was having a lot of fun. But then again, that is the norm for me!
By the way, this was a pit stop in the mall to help Jenny find some sunglasses. Shopping with Jenny is such an adventure. Anyone who knows her would agree.
Should we go with the yellow ones? How about the yellow ones? Oh, no, not those, we need the yellow ones!

Just a small sidebar - how appalling! A European woman in an ad and she is clearly not wearing appropriate undergarments!!!! (As Jenny has so eloquently pointed out here!) And she is taking my picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So....what is the verdict?? Should I go blonde????!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

We love you just the way you are...
besides that I think it would turn OFF the guy at Puerto Vellerda!

Tue Nov 14, 09:47:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Gluten Free Gourmet said...

very very funny but i choose brunette and wierd advertisment with the girl.....

Thu Nov 16, 08:49:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Gluten Free Gourmet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Nov 16, 08:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Fifa-Dude said...

alan says that he didn't evn reconize you mom!!! and he said no

Sun Mar 11, 06:13:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home