Sunday, January 07, 2007

Highlight of my European Adventure...

Well, I had a lot of great experiences on this trip. There was no question about that.

But, for those of you who know me well...some of my favorite things in life are:
1. A sunny day, about 75 degrees with a light breeze.
2. Music in the air.
3. The awe of the ocean and it's immense being.
4. Dining outside.
5. FOOD. Especially gourmet. Especially when - it's free!!! (It always tastes better!)
6. Laughter, lots of it!
7. Sharing with my great friends.
8. Of course, a fabulous hotel!

So, for that to all come together in one place, at one time, certainly made for one of my most memorable experiences - in where else, but BARCELONA, BABY!!!


Admittedly, we did not know when our next meal would be, or how much it would cost us on our frugal budget. To say we over-indulged would be slightly accurate! (PS I carried those cereal boxes until I got home!!)
This was Jenny's plate. I do not eat raw salmon!
Sauteed mushrooms, one of my fav's!
Can you tell we just got out of bed and ran down the hall to not miss breakfast!! But more importantly...look at the view!!! The spectacular location here in Barcelona, Spain!!
*************************************************************
What a picture perfect day in Barcelona! The deep blue sky, the perfect temperature, the sun on the Meditteranean. Enjoying a gourmet breakfast in the sun, overlooking this beautiful city!

THIS is the STUFF that dreams are made of! And I was living it, and breathing in the beauty of it all.

The spectacular views of the city, straight from our executive-level balcony on top of the hotel...





On to the next adventure...!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful views to reflect on especially hee in Central Ohio with the snow bearing down!

Sat Jan 13, 09:41:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is Willy's wife and I can feel the breeze and smell that air if I close my eyes. I think I'm really ready to go back to France now and experience some French countryside. How did you get the high roller suite?

Sat Jan 13, 11:00:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home