Sunday, November 12, 2006

The taste of Spain by the Sea

Ahem, ahem...yes, I know I have been negligent. My ratings are down! I need to bring you back to my beloved blog! And what better way than to let you taste Spain the way we did!!!

After thoroughly enjoying our view from the hotel, we were ravenous. I had been craving outdoor dining anyway, one of my most favorite things to do. I discovered Jenny had not had paella, and I had never had it with the Meditteranean sea blowing through my hair, so we found a little place and began our indulgence! Here, by the way, my Spanish was definitely kicking in and becoming necessary! What fun!

It felt so good to enjoy the sun and this sweet dining spot!

A TRUE PAELLA, Meditteranean style!

Up close and personal with the Paella

Spring was in bloom in Barcelona. I can still smell the fragrance of these beautiful flowers in bloom. Why does this seem so long ago now?

Ahhh, decadent dessert!

From here the day was ours to continue enjoying. However, we had to make one stop - Jenny couldn't find her sunglasses...stay tuned for the next few hours of Barcelona!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I'm hungry!!!

Wed Nov 15, 09:02:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home