Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Did you dip your toe in the MEDITERRANEAN?

I finally tore Jenny away from the world of wigs and sunglasses. That big Mediterranean, only two blocks away, was calling my name!

We strolled along the coast, basking in the glory of what was left of the warm sun and the ocean view. There was a nice bikepath, and some serious runners in the area - so it was fun to observe the different types of people hanging out by the ocean. This area was under intense development - so it wasn't the prettiest of sights - but nonetheless we were next to the Mediterranean Sea in BARCELONA, BABY!!!

I was so grateful for the weather and this opportunity, and that my camera was still functioning! I can still feel the warm breeze and hear the muted conversations of different visitors taking it all in.

Here is my picture story of the rest of the daylight day in Barcelona...night-time was a different story!

Yes, yes, of course I DID!!!

One way to dip your toe in...

Interesting sights in Barcelona...
Cool breezy bike trail , right next to the ocean's edge. Breathe in...I can feel the breeze and the warmth of this moment!Yes - I dipped my toe - and my feet - into the deep blue (and sand!) of the Mediterranean in BARCELONA, BABY!

Caught this one just before the sun went down -
I had to stick in a regular ocean shot here...

Barcelona - Mediterranean highway, dusky but cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home