Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cheesy Bus Tour!!!

I am going to apologize right now. I mean, you pay for a cheesy bus tour, you are going to take a LOT of pictures. The day was GORGEOUS. Everything you could dream Barcelona BABY could be, and here we were, gladly enjoying a cheesy bus tour. Who wouldn't take dozens of photos? Yes, about 200 to be exact. So, I am trying to choose the best of the best and only bore you with the details as such.

I also must explain at this point that though we had to begin the tour downstairs (on the double decker bus) due to lack of seating, it wasn't long before we ingeniously slithered up the stairs to enjoy the view (Jenny and I seem to be good at that...reference - OSU/Michigan game???)

Not long after securing our seats upstairs where we could also tan ourselves, we met these fine older gentlemen who were traveling as well. One of them in particular seemed taken with Jenny's outgoing personality (I'm quite certain that's what it was!), and proceeded to talk the entire trip in a bit of broken English...of his homeland, appearance in movies, and his incredibly awesome ranch in Mexico (Jenny may correct me if I am fuzzy on the details here...). Needless to say, they were our Cheesy Bus Tour Companions and though somehow I don't seem to have a photo - I must have been so enthralled with my trip to Barcelona BABY that I paid more attention to the scenery??

View from the top of the double decker bus!

Barcelona in bloom.


Interesting row of motorbikes but probably shouldn't have made the blog.


I thought "Little Italy" was funny to see in downtown Barcelona. Also a captured shot of a lone woman towing a small rolling suitcase seemed strangely familiar to me, especially as she rolled away from the "No stopping except buses" area.

The required European architecture picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home