Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Definition of Dina

Some of you are asking, "Who is this Dina person anyway?"
Dina is the senior manager at my company who I have been working with. She and I traveled together all last week in New York and the vicinity (Connecticut, Long Island, Westchester, etc.)
She is a cool gal and a great traveling partner. I get along with most anybody, but having a good traveling companion can sometimes be a challenge. She and Ed (Noah's dad!) are both great people in my work world and on the road!

As we traversed the Connecticut area...we happened upon a little place that stole our hearts!
Everything about this place was just like Dina. The font of the sign, the way there was an exclamation point, the color.
The location and set-up were priceless.
It's amazing when you find something that resembles you...personally, I think she should bid on the place!
Gourmet cooking, wine tasting, dairy down the street...;) Here we come!


This is a shot of Dina and her future!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Wow...you've been a busy blogging girl....will return to the sight this evening after JURY DUTY!

Wed Oct 24, 07:17:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Bill said...

Now I know Dina!

Wed Oct 24, 09:19:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home