Sunday, October 21, 2007

3rd time the charm?

Yep, one would think so. Couldn't be 3 weeks in a row that this would continue! (Of course, referencing previous 2 posts).

Well...got into JFK just fine on Tuesday, after warning the entire group I was traveling with about the bad news flying into and out of JFK airport. Wouldn't you know, we got there just fine, no delays and no problems. I was very glad to be wrong. I was even so happy to see we were landing on time with no problems - I took this cool shot -


Coming home was quite another story, however, and not a good one. This time, I wasn't forced to sit on the tarmac. Nope. Got on the plane a few hours late - knew I was going to miss my connection - but didn't really care. When the pilot gets on and says "Folks, please strap down all your personal items and prepare for a bumpy ride," you know it's not necessarily going to be a lot of fun.

I arrived at the airport at about 4:40 for my 5:55 flight. Left NY at 8:30 - still not as bad as the JFK experiences - arrived Cincinnati about 30 minutes later than the last connection to Columbus. So...how did I get home? Another 2:00 am arrival!

Let's see if we can make the 4th visit in as many weeks a little less eventful? One more time NYC, I will try for another round this week.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home