Monday, October 22, 2007

A rainy day in Connecticut - For Dina

Grey days give me the blahs, no matter where they are.
I like the rain, don't get me wrong, but grey, rainy days are very depressing when they last all day!
However...this was a special rainy day.
This post is for Dina. Always good to get another perspective on life.
She loves rainy days as much as she loves clam chowder.
She also loves the east coast like I do, so since it was all her favorites in one place, she asked me to snap a few shots.
This was the best I could do in trying to capture a rainy drive through the CT countryside!
I know it's not the greatest, but you get the drift (or the drops!).


Heading down Rt. 7 out of Norwalk.

Thought this was cool how it captured the drops and the colors of the trees all at once.

Just a little Connecticut cottage. Notice Dina's elbow is in it's dreamy state as she drives.


The ridge of color as we approached our destination in Danbury.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Love the rain shots....I'M THEE!

Wed Oct 24, 09:20:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home