Monday, October 22, 2007

Adventure on the road...My Stew Leonard's Experience

While we were in Connecticut, Dina and I made a stop to see what the big deal was with the cows and the dairy signs and the crowded parking lot. As it turns out, Stew Leonard's is a grocery store where everything is fresh and just really fun to buy. And such a huge variety! I bought some fresh lobster bisque to bring home.

Plus, Ian loves cows so I thought I would snap a few photos for him.

This one was just hanging around the parking lot.

I thought this was cool - they were actually packaging the fresh milk, right there in front of us!
The manager came by and asked the nice milk man to stop and smile while I took another picture.
This one had bad cow disease. I mean, really. Dina and I approached her to take a picture with her. She shook her head and kept on walking. I thought she was joking - then the guy working in the dairy aisle told her we were trying to get our picture taken. She shook her head at him and kept cruising! Giving the benefit of the doubt, I thought maybe she needed an udder break - but in a minute I spied her getting all mooey over this mom and baby! Bad, bad cow disease she had. Hmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home