Sunday, October 14, 2007

Out of my window...PART TWO

Could this be dejavu??

Two weeks after the last trip to JFK...
4:30 pm flight...
Boarded at 7:00 pm...
Sat on the runway...
and sat...
and sat...
and sat...
Talked with Bill, Melissa, Susan, Dina.
Read chapters.
And more chapters.
Ate snacks.
Went to the restroom.
and sat...
and sat...
and sat...
UNTIL MIDNIGHT and then we TOOK OFF.
I arrived home at 3:00 am.

DELTA = Don't Ever Leave The Airport!


View of a 747 sitting in line waiting to take off. I think their seats were more comfortable!
This is like the plane I was sitting on. Those people had their lights off. They must have been snoozing! Smart folks.
Can someone please explain why there is so much traffic on the airport runways? No, really - traffic! I have never seen so many cars near a line of planes! I guess that should have been my solid sign that really, we weren't taking off any time soon!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home