Sunday, October 14, 2007

New York...on the Long Island 10-8-07

As much as I love NYC, I have recently been traveling to Long Island and staying in Uniondale.
They have been very quick trips with more time to spare getting to know airports than finding fun things in a city.
This last trip, a friend of mine in the city asked where I was staying. When I answered, he mentioned that I must be near the coliseum.
I decided to open the curtains and look for myself!


There is a coliseum alright!
Ah, look! Home of the NY Islanders and NY Dragons! Some veterans are involoved also!
While a far cry from cityscape, this building does have me intrigued. I like the effect of the "pane".

Looks like fall is just beginning to color the landscape. Since this is farther north than Ohio, I
thought it would come earlier. I am glad to see that it is just starting. I prefer green, full leaves!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home