Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back to Barcelona!!

I really must get on with this European trip. Now really, it has almost been a year! I cannot believe how time flies. This is a really good indicator!

So, on with Barcelona and the cheesy bus tour. Did I ever tell you why it's the cheesy bus tour? Probably not. I met a friend once in New York City, and I wanted to help him take a tour of my favorite place on earth! He was going to go on one of the double decker buses, and I told him it was so cheesy to be a tourist like that! He laughed and made fun of me. From then on, I dubbed any tourist-trap tour bus - a "cheesy bus tour".

It's really not cheesy, but it makes me smile to remember how he said it in his Australian accent. :)
Too bad he is not reading my blog.
I am sure I would get a comment or two.




The view from the top of the bus! A plaza as we passed it in Barcelona.


This is what our cheesy bus tour looked like!


A taste of the flavor of downtown. This seemed to be the main area of shopping. I wouldn't know for sure. I couldn't hear the tour man on the cheesy tour because his voice was muffled, but mostly because the older gentlemen were talking Jenny's ears off.

Yes, there is a Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona, BABY. I seriously thought of buying a shirt, but for real - would I really wear it??
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger huramintado said...

wow...nice pictures!!!

Fri May 25, 02:39:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home