Friday, March 30, 2007

More info on Austin

My surgery yesterday went well and was very fruitful. Things are proceeding and Cathy will receive the embryo transfer either on Sunday or Tuesday, and will know within 2 weeks (this will test everyone's patience!) whether she is pregnant or not!

Now, for everyone who thinks I am just laying around and not doing a THING...think again. I have been busy talking on the phone with important prospects, reading all of my materials I was behind on, watching a couple of movies, but mostly COOKING! Yeah, that's right! I LOVE to cook, but for those who appreciate it!

Take a look at these pictures and let me know if you MIGHT appreciate my cooking...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I don't "might appreciate" your cooking....I DO APPRECIATE YOUR COOKING! Sorry we've been a while checking in on your blog. Things have been a bit crazy lately. We need to get together and here the stories....and results ....from Texas!

Wed Apr 04, 07:04:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home