Monday, November 05, 2007

So much to catch up on!

Wow, it's been a really busy week!!!

I'll catch up in phases. Of course, first we'll talk about Halloween! I had two interesting characters with me as we perused an Upper Arlington neighborhood. Don't worry - we weren't neighborhood crashing - we have friends who live there!
It was just like the Trick-or-Treat nights I remember as a kid.
The piles of leaves, the friendly neighbors, the houses decked out with their spooky gear.
It was a nice evening.
But it did take me an HOUR and a HALF to go 18 miles...from Easton to campus! Unbelievable.

Megan in her "hip witch" costume.

Ian in his "cool dude" getup. He had a huge afro (he lost the pick somewhere though!)
and smiley face glasses!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home