Monday, July 09, 2007

NYC photos


Thanks to Bill Weaver, http://www.livefrompleasantchapeli.blogspot.com/, I was able to retrieve my NYC photos from my poor disabled camera. :( It is at least $60 to get a new charger. I figure this will force me to focus on finishing my European trip (before I forget it all) and use my words and creative images to tell my current event stories.
I only have a few pictures from NYC, believe it or not! My battery was about to die and I had no charger.
So, here we are on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty (see it in the background behind us?). The kids were so excited to finally be back in NYC. They love it almost as much as I do! They had never been to the statue so I got the time passes for the inside tour and off we went! We walked from our hotel to Battery Park, boarded the ferry with no wait, and off we went! The weather was BEAUTIFUL. We couldn't have asked for better.
More pics to follow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Great looking family! Neat to share the adventure. Someday we want to do this with you.

Tue Jul 10, 10:33:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home