Monday, June 19, 2006

Stepping back into reality!




Okay, okay...so I have been gone a little while!

I am back! And here to update you, I hope you haven't given up on me!

So much has happened and I never even got to post photos from the baseball and softball games. Megan's regular games are over; her tournaments are this weekend. She had a wonderful season playing at first base. Next year she advances to the 9-10 year-olds, I think she will be ready to play some serious softball!

Ian has had a great few games this week - he has finally found his comfort stance for hitting and it is working - he has hit consistently each time at bat. He had a great catch at his game on Tuesday...he landed on his knees in the outfield, ball in glove! He has a tournament this weekend, a couple of double headers coming up - then another tournament and the season for 2006 will be over.

My nephew, Aaron, graduated high school this year. He will be attending college in the fall at Mount Vernon Nazarene college. I am so proud of him! I came home in time to enjoy the party and the presence of all my sisters and my mom. The most productive thing that happened was that we finally figured out 3-way calling on Verizon..(*Good luck*)! Seriously, we got to see a lot of great people from our lives - neighbors and friends from when we were growing up. It was like a reunion!

Additionally, our neighbors from across the street moved away - their daughter and Megan were such great friends...we watched them grow from babies to the beautiful young ladies they are today...they have moved to Kansas city to take a new job.

Next posting - Europe and travel and all that good stuff...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

World traveler, Basket Co buyer, Children's musical assistant director, softball Mom....you do it all....WITH GRACE, dear!

Tue Jun 20, 06:52:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home