Friday, January 20, 2012

2011 in review...

I guess you could say I got a little behind.

I know some of you faithful followers keep checking back, wondering if I will ever come back up for air.

The last few years have been a whirlwind. It's no excuse...but admittedly, Facebook COMPLETELY took over all of my spare time. Work smarter, not harder, right? So much easier to put thoughts in a couple of sentences and tell the world.

While I'm not over the ease of Facebook, I am over getting sucked in by the vast number of things that can occupy your time. Where DOES the time go??

So I started reflecting on 2011. What happened last year? Were things better, worse? What was new? As I look back over my life posts since 2006, I did a good job of capturing things and keeping track of the memories...up until 2008...so that when the day comes for me to be the star in the Notebook (and that day sometimes feels like it is fast approaching with my forgetfulness!), someone can sit and hold my hand and read to me my life story and I can believe it to be wonderful novel.

It's a thought, anyway.

I will say, I am more into posting brief updates. So I will start my reflections of 2011, but after this post so you don't get bored. And THEN we'll move into what happens next in these chapters of life!

Check back soon so you can keep on reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home