Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

This Christmas has been interesting and different!

The kids were off to Chile on the 18th. I didn't know what to do with all of that time!

So I came to The Villages in northern Florida with my sister and her family. It has been a very enjoyable time, and a chance to see a retirement community in full force. Check it out, www.thevillages.com.

I can't post any pictures yet as my computer (which has the photos downloaded) is not able to find an internet signal, so I am just borrowing some time on the resident PC. We have had fun running around in golf carts, shopping, eating, pool time, tennis and pickle ball. Yes, pickle ball!

I'll catch up later with the pics. Tomorrow I am off to Austin to see Cathy, Greg, and baby Collin...who is no longer a baby, since he turns 2 on Sunday! So hard to believe!

And so begins a new year of Christmas gifts. This year it was Susan's turn, and she chose to do random acts of kindness for the upcoming year. We will be blogging about it as we go, so check it out here: www.randomactsofkindness2010.blogspot.com. The entire family will be involved!

This Florida bit has been good for me. I am not feeling the winter blues, or feeling oppressed by laundry, responsibilities and other tiresome things. It is good to get away!

Back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home