Monday, January 19, 2009

Melissa and Theo


I have been busy taking random shots of friends and family.

I came across this one of Melissa and Baby Theo. You might remember my posts from last June, when we had her baby shower here at the house and I think 25 people came???

Anyway, Melissa is a dear friend and I love her and her special family. She will probably not see this since she doesn't have time to check the blog...she is trying to raise 2 under 3!!!! I took this one on New Year's Eve as I stopped by to say hello.

Theo is now sitting up on his own. It's fun to watch babies in their stages, after you have already raised your own through that age. He has the biggest grin and smile and he is so cuddly!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Great pictures of the family....including Melissa!

Tue Jan 20, 09:02:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home