Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009...here we go!

A beautiful view of the lake in Central Park - what a perfect December morning for a true "Saturday in the Park"!


Sandy was amazed at the treasure that I took her to see in Times Square's Toys R Us...


So, I cannot believe it has been a month now since I blogged. Where DOES the time go??

Actually...I can tell you...

After attending SNL on December 6th (that ROCKED, though I had not slept in 36 hours!) and spending the next day traipsing all over the city with Sandy...it's just been one thing after the other!

Not quite sure how to get caught up but I can tell you that Santa was very busy preparing for his arrival here in Heath. So busy baking, shopping, wrapping, sending cards, updating Facebook, using as many $.39 coupons at Walgreens as possible....that much got lost in the process.
There was Megan's play, a work outing, our small group Christmas, Ian's band concert, roller skating, gymnastics, an ice-filled evening, the Newark Naz concert, a girl's gathering, a new year's party, family...WOW we have been busy.

Not an excuse, but a reality.
BUT...all is not lost...I have pictures and memories and events to share.

In the meantime, I need to stay on top of 2009. That will be fun.



Enjoy a few pics from our adventure to NYC....






1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging! Have a great week.

Sun Jan 04, 07:58:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home