Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Transformation

Okay, so why would I ever write about updates to my house?

Well, I consider it great transformation.
Just like when Pat and Joyce re-did my family room/kitchen/bath decor (I still am so very thankful to these talented, generous souls!), it had a profound effect on how I felt about "these same 4 walls".
I definitely know I am a person who thrives on change.
And, after almost TEN years (oh my GOSH), I finally got new carpet!
So, I was fascinated to watch as the room became something new and different.
I was so nervous picking out the carpet all by myself. I had looked at the samples until my eyes were crossed. Interior design is just not my thing. I can make a store look like none other, but my home is something different!
Plus, after I had chosen the carpet and ordered it...only then did I show the sample around a bit and didn't get such rave reviews. So, I was very relieved to see the transformation was a good one!

Just moving the furniture felt like a new window had opened!




Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home