Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friends and NYC


I met my friend Molly right after I found out I was pregnant with Ian.

She already had Zach. After Ian, she became pregnant with twin girls, and then I had Megan. We have stayed close through all these years. We also both love spontaneous travel! Her husband is a firefighter, and not able to be quite as spontaneous, so we jumped in her Honda Pilot and took off for NYC.
That's a lot of kids to try to keep happy on a 10 hour trip.
But we had so much fun and made so many memories!!

We were able to stay in my friend Kyle's tiny apartment for a great price. She had gone away for the weekend so it worked out well. We were worried about where to park, so one of Kyle's friends took the car for the weekend and took it to Boston! That probably saved us about $300 in parking alone.

It was their first trip to NYC. What a way to start! Macy's Day parade, Christmas lights, department store windows. Snow in NYC. I hope it is a trip they'll never forget!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home