Saturday, November 24, 2007

Natasha Bedingfield and...Sponge Bob?


Have you ever seen Sponge Bob at this angle? We thought he was going to hit us!!!



Okay...I know you won't believe me...but since it was so quiet, I saw Natasha Bedingfield coming by and I couldn't help it, I started to sing her songs! "Unwritten" (one of my favorites). Well, the person accompanying her heard me and yelled over to Natasha that she had a fan!! I am not kidding, she waved to me (top picture) and in this picture above, she started "faux" singing the song so I could take a picture and act like she was singing!! It helped ease the pain of missing the grandstand by 2 blocks...


Just a cool float depicting my fav city.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

You are just a Star magnet!!

Mon Nov 26, 01:55:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home