Thursday, July 20, 2006

PS - a little off the trail...


I just want to make a really important note here, for those that know me well:

1. I made the entire trip, from London to Krakow to the Tatra Mountains to Barcelona to Paris to Scotland to England to Wales...with ONE carry-on size suitcase, and one shoulder carry-on bag. Thank you, Tide to Go!

2. I did not, for the entire trip, I repeat, I DID NOT .....have.....a....HAIRDRYER!!!!!!!! (Thank you Jenny, who did not fit it in her suitcase!)

3. I ALMOST made it through all security locations without losing anything important. (I did say ALMOST. The best is yet to come.)

I just really thought it was important that you knew that, those of you especially that know me very well (One suitcase is the first non-reality (ask Molly about NYC!), hairdryer the second, and I know you know the Boston knife story). And for any of the rest of you, who note that my hair may not be it's usual self... Although admittedly, some days it looked better...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

OK....nice hair! So do I know the Boston knife story??? I don't think so!

Fri Jul 21, 06:49:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home