Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally....FLORIDA!!!!

The long wait for some time off has finally ended!
Ian and Megan found out last Saturday we were going to Florida, but that was about all that they knew.
I was concerned I would not be well enough to fly, since I have been sick all week.
I did fine until we started our descent, at which time my ears decided to clog over and hurt...but it could have been much worse.

I sat next to a couple of people on the plane that were from Newark. What a small world! Turns out we knew some people in common so we had a lot to talk about on the 2 3/4 hour ride.

We were blessed with the direct flight and landed just after 7pm Saturday night.



View from our hotel room


Ian wanted to try out my new camera~

Turns out, everyone and their sister and brother stayed at the same hotel, or so it seemed!
Here was a very long wait for the elevator!
We finally took the stairs down 6 flights with our luggage...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home