Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Then there was Jan 14, 15, 16...17!

January 14th and 15th I was in New York for business. Just a quick trip and in the middle of all this catching up!
I hadn't even unpacked from California yet!
The 16th was the gymnastics booster club meeting.

Then...the 17th brought us the treat of having dinner with our friends, Deb and Brandon!
They were such great neighbors when they lived here a couple of houses away! We really miss them!
Deb lives out in the country now, and Brandon is in college in Washington, DC. He was home for a visit.

I didn't have my camera that night, so I went searching for a picture. Unbelievably, I found this one from 2003!!
Deb is in the middle of Melissa (this Melissa is another great friend and former neighbor!) and I.
Brandon is holding the blond girl, Sierra (Megan's bestest friend ever!), in the front row.

I remember this well - we packed up the kids and went to the circus at the convention center!
We miss everyone so much!
Melissa, Sierra and Savannah live in Kansas now.

Oh my gosh - can you believe the picture of Ian and Megan!!!!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home