Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A good night for fun among the band!


Here is Rod. I mean - um - we can't tell who he is. What a great disguise! ?
Anyway, Rod is Melissa's husband. Catch their Millie-sensational blog at andersonanthology.blogspot.com


Pam, one of our vocalists and awesome piano player, was busy playing photographer.


The crowd was fascinated that there was still one gift under the tree in January!
Toni is in the front. She plays the flute, tambourine, and anything that comes her way!


And since my dear friend Melissa hid her face on the other pic, I thought I would show you the princess version!
As you may know, she is one of our fantastic vocalists as well. If you have never heard her sing...
Oh my gosh, you need to come and visit.

Yes, that means YOU!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Love to se smiles like these!

Sat Feb 02, 06:45:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home