Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy-ness...

It seems I haven't stopped "running" since we left for California.

I actually love it! I am so glad to have something positive and fun to focus on in the dreary winter days of Ohio! I love being busy...but I don't love it when the house is a mess, there is no clean laundry,things are piled up...

We were in California from December 21st-January 1st. We came home, the kids went to their dad's, I went to Hocking Hills for the weekend. I started to unpack from both trips and BOOM, I had to go to New York for a quick trip to see my client. Then it was Gymnastics Booster Club, then we met our friends Deb and Brandon for dinner (long overdue!). I left for Austin for 4 days. When I got back, I was privileged to catch up with my friend Carmen from Boston, who is a jeweler and makes jewelry for Longaberger (we had a great time catching up!). Last night I worked until 7 (which means I didn't arrive home until almost 8) and tonight we were overjoyed to meet up with friends Cindi, Ray, Jennie, Shannon, Daniel and Luke (this visit was LOOONNNNNGGG overdue...photos to follow!).


The next few days are action packed and I will try to update when I can!


I think I have a couple of hours next Wednesday...


"We didn't start the fire..."


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh....that explains why I have not been able to reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Sat Jan 26, 11:41:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home