Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 24th!

It had been months since I had seen my great friends Jennie and (her mom) Cindi.
Their husbands Ray and Shannon rounded out our gathering and we did a lot of catching up!
It was so fun to just chat and enjoy each other's company, and the kids had a great time hanging out together too.
I have known Jennie and Cindi since I was in 7th grade. I met them through playing in the 4-H Band! They both have had a tremendous impact in my life.

By the way, one topic we discussed...we all very strongly dislike the Energy Cooperative.
If anyone wants to participate in an uprising, please let me know!



Jennie and I


Her mom, Cindi, just had surgery. She was describing having problems with her middle finger.
We were laughing since she is so sweet and innocent, and has probably never used her middle finger!


Must not be too bad. Finally got her to smile!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home