Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 22nd

So, that brought me to Tuesday.

I was so excited to hear my good friend Carmen was in town. He was visiting Longaberger, helping through the transition with the new staff.
I was thrilled that he and I could have dinner and catch up!
I really miss working with him and his wife Jill. They run their business in Wakefield, MA, and are 2 of the neatest people in the world!
We got to share family pictures, talk about business and life.
Thanks, Carmen! Had a great time and really do miss you and everyone at Pastore Associates.

I didn't have my camera that night either - but I went digging and look what I found!
Double trouble!
Here is Carmen (on the right) and my other great friend Tom (on the left).
These guys were just the best, helped me learn so much about my businesses at the time and have stayed as good friends!
This picture was taken at our jewelry counter during our convention.
They worked right next to me, helping sell and know the business so we could all team up and do the best for our customers.
It was hard work and long days, but always fun.
One year, Tom actually worked the entire 10 days, right along with all of us from Longaberger. He is a trooper!
(For those who knew me then...this was during the Italian charm link craze!!!)


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I still like your hair short!

Thu Jan 31, 07:45:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home