Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Wednesday evenings...

Ian and I decided it was time to try something new.
It seemed the cold weather had arrived, and wasn't leaving anytime soon.
Megan has gymnastics on Wednesday and we weren't sure how to spend this time!
Sometimes we would clean up, cook dinner, work on homework, etc...
But we wanted something more.

We found FAMILY NIGHT at the roller rink!!

Oh my gosh, what a riot!
This is the same roller rink that I learned to skate in, and was the big hangout when I was 14.
Needless to say, I took my time adjusting to being on skates...
By the end of the evening, I was actually going pretty fast!
2 major blisters later...

We went again tonight and had a great time!



Do you recognize this carpet???


There goes Ian! He is a regular speedy skater!


We had a lot to laugh about!


Bring back any 80's memories?????
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

What a fun evening!

Thu Nov 20, 06:11:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home