Sunday, August 10, 2008

Majestic and foreboding, but way cool!

Some of you may know, my original career thoughts were to be a meteorologist.
Actually, not the weather one on TV, but a storm-chaser!
I was to attend the University of Arizona to "chase" this dream of mine.
Anyway, a few years later and that is NOT my career of choice.
However, my fascination with clouds and weather still remains! (Just not the brain for physics anymore!!!)

The other night - Thursday, in fact - was a beautiful start to the evening.
I saw this though, and knew things would change in a jiffy.
And they did.

Take a look at how a perfect summer storm rolled in over Heath:





Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

What a cool picture sequence! You ARE a meteorologist!!

Mon Aug 11, 07:13:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home