Tuesday, May 20, 2008

At the finish line...


They took care to feed us...(that is a LOT of bananas!)


Make sure we stayed in our lines...


And this was the glorious finish line (although this was taken at 7am, before the crowds!)

What a great feeling to come up High Street and see that finish line. Never understood the motivation, but it was definitely there!
And the people lined up on either side, hand out to congratulate, lined up to encourage us.
It was a great experience and one I can't wait to do again!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Finally time to digest your 5K blog! You are my hero! Heather is bound that I am going to run a 5K at the end of the summer with Meg and her. I can't believe you ran THE WHOLE THING.You inspire me. I've been working out every day and running half a mile to a mile but can't picture myself running THAT FAR ALL THE WAY! Way to go!!!

Fri May 30, 11:11:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home