Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our quick miracle on 34th street...

I had forgotten what a rush it was to do business in the Empire State Building.
We all stopped and bought new sunglasses, and then I showed them the lobby of the big and tall structure on 34th.
I have been up in it once, the first time I took the kids in December a short few years ago (I think Megan was 6!)
I was spoiled on that visit because, due to a business connection, I got VIP tickets to skip the lines and go up for a view of my favorite city!
It's like having front row seats at a concert - is there really any other way?


Two cool chicks checking out the carpet.


I love this in the lobby of the building. It is beautiful.


And here I am with the replica of the building. I don't remember that being there before, but I am sure it was!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Classy icon of a building.

Tue Mar 18, 10:56:00 PM 2008  
Blogger striving said...

I love this, it reaches into my history sense. Thanks Jennifer! MORE MORE MORE!

Wed Mar 19, 08:01:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home