Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A gift for Jen!

And a new experience for me too!
Again, after all these years, visits and friends, this is the first time I ever took a Central Park carriage ride!
It was cold! But they had warm blankets and um...you could cuddle?

Happy 40th, Jen!

Headed down Central Park South.
Some day I will tell you the story of having my own rooftop access at the Essex House (in the background).

Our carriage director! He was from Ireland, accent and all!
His name? Why, Connor, of course!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

OK....I can't help but see these shots and smile. I'm seeing Seinfeld's Kramer (Cosmo Kramer that is) and the time he "worked" as a carriage driver feeding the horse surplus beans he got for a bargain! I'm sure your trip was more "romantic" than theirs!

Wed Mar 19, 07:15:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home