Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday...

Saturday morning dawned beautiful and crisp once again!
I got up and went for a jog. It had been too long. My body was screaming at me!
But all I could focus on was the beautiful scenery.
The sun, just up behind the mountains, casting a contrast to the bright blue sky and the mountainside.
The cool, crisp air.
Oh man, it was awesome.

Do people here take it for granted? Do they appreciate every moment, or does it just become the regular landscape?

Megan and I just looked at real estate in Carmel. Yeah, we thought New York was expensive.
How about a million bucks for a one bedroom?

California dreamin'...on such a winter's day!

So, we headed out for the day.
We arrived at the farmer's market in Camarillo, a cute place with lots of shops.

We bought some fresh hummus and pita chips, browsed jewelry and enjoyed fresh apples and enjoyed looking at all the organic offerings!
We met up with Varden at his booth and watched him in action. I thought I got a picture but I guess I didn't!
He decided to join us for the afternoon after market was over.




You never know what you are going to see at a market! This looked like the parrots we saw up north.


Megan checking out the bird.


A fun shopping excursion!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home